Brand+People® is a better and very different way to select great people and develop brands. Our process goes beyond the product or services value proposition or the creative words and pictures (perception) necessary to communicate brands.
Originator of the Brand+People® concept, Russ has been involved with entrepreneurial ventures, marketing, brand development, sales and talent management for over 30 years. His client experience includes financial services, healthcare, agriculture, consumer packaged goods, seminars and training; advertising, publishing, direct response marketing, food and beverage; and wireless technology. Russ has co-founded, managed and held executive positions with successful businesses, and his marketing and branding experience includes:
- Director of Sales and Marketing for Cellport Systems, the first producer of in-vehicle hands-free cellphone systems;
- Co-founder of TCA, an advertising, branding/position and direct response marketing firm which formed partnerships with clients including Celestial Seasonings and The Financial Literacy Center (a consumer financial publications company);
- Sales executive with CareerTrack, a seminar training and video company on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list (1987);
- Director of Sales for Cellular Solutions, the first producer, packager and direct marketer of cellular phone accessories in the U.S
- Other consulting/client assignments include strategic planning and brand development for firms in financial services, healthcare, banking, oil-field services, publications, non-profits, professional services and insurance.
Russ is President of On Purpose Enterprises (www.onpurpose-ent.com) providing hiring strategies, talent consulting and employer branding. He is an Expert/Coach and author of ‘How To Hire Right – Every Time®’ a 9-step process for smarter hiring and reducing employee turnover. He attended the University of Nebraska (and has heard almost every Husker joke) and is a member of Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity. He resides in Larkspur, Colorado with his wife who is a healthcare professional, and has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and the most adorable grandchildren in North America. He enjoys helping people succeed, good books, intelligent conversations, good jokes and puns, learning something new every day, walking and enjoying the outdoors, naps, fishing, his career and generally enjoying life.
Creative Advisor to Brand+People®, Josh Claflin is President of Garrison Everest (www.garrisoneverest.com) – a full-service brand development and strategic web/graphic design agency located in Indianapolis. Garrison Everest specializes in the innovation and communication of brands and provides inbound marketing, graphic design, branding, product development and internet-based services to clients across the US.
His creative abilities, talents, skill-set and marketing know-how are extensive; from print, brand development and traditional advertising to mobile and web design, television and online advertising for recognized brands and accounts including NASCAR, Marriot, Aspen/Snowmass Ski Resort, Telluride Ski Resort, McGraw-Hill, Ironman, Great-West Financial, United Health Group, Health Care Services Corp, United Way, Spectranetics and WealthCounsel. His clients appreciate his hard work-ethic and ability to take complex communication problems and craft strategic concepts into creative, clever and attractive campaigns which produce measurable positive results and conversion rates far above the industry norm.
Contact Us Today!